• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCC 218

The_Pants

Yeah, I'm just nervous man. I hope I get that call mid Nov saying I'm in!
Same here. It's a really good time to apply. We will get it. I've been doing this for 3 years now. First time at the board.

What's your stats: PFT, GPA, LORs, extracurricular activities, leadership positions, etc.

Occupation- teacher
Lors- exec at Lockheed Martin, professors, principal, assistant principal
Soccer coach, Whiz Quiz coach,

The_Pants

Occupation- teacher
Lors- exec at Lockheed Martin, professors, principal, assistant principal
Soccer coach, Whiz Quiz coach,
Good shit. Your PFT is outstanding. When it comes down to it your PFT can make or break you. I like to believe it's the whole person concept but Capt. Guest always has stressed getting a 300.

The_Pants

Source...the depths of my ass. Haha. Jk

I'm not too sure if it's for a particular class or just an overall number/quota they doubled for the year. And my source would be my MstSgt. and my OSO. They pretty much keep me in the loop. But seems legitimate due to our increasing air presence in the Middle East to combat ISIS. That's my two cents. Just ask your OSO.

But other than that, I wish you all the best of luck on this upcoming board and I hope we all get selected.

If anyone knows the results please post.

Last edited:
Source...the depths of my ass. Haha. Jk

I'm not too sure if it's for a particular class or just an overall number/quota they doubled for the year. And my source would be my MstSgt. and my OSO. They pretty much keep me in the loop. But seems legitimate due to our increasing air presence in the Middle East to combat ISIS. That's my two cents. Just ask your OSO.

But other than that, I wish you all the best of luck on this upcoming board and I hope we all get selected.

If anyone knows the results please post.

Will do. Gonna be one hell of a week waiting to hear.