• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

Buergeee

The aviation board starts next week. I'm pretty sure I'll have those results out before these.
I thought the aviation board wasn't until November - results are supposed to come out in December.

I've also been reading this blog for months now - logging on multiple times a day, but never contributed. Still clinging on to hope that I get selected after being in this process for over a year (granted, not that long...)

MikeMillerUK

Nearing the end of Primary
Contributor
I thought the aviation board wasn't until November - results are supposed to come out in December.

I've also been reading this blog for months now - logging on multiple times a day, but never contributed. Still clinging on to hope that I get selected after being in this process for over a year (granted, not that long...)
No. Aviation board is next Wednesday the 29th, with results about a week later,* God willing.

*Sorry IDC friends.

PensacolaBayou

I thought we would have something by this afternoon for sure. I guess it is another long weekend of waiting for Monday morning to roll around.

navyhaz

So... no results yet. As expected

Some good news. I did call because I was curious about the December board deadline for reconsideration submission. Because results were not released in time they will still accept applications beyond the 5 November cut off, but only if you applied to the September board. That is if they actually convene in December.

Also, Good luck @A_Longo88. I can guarantee you will receive a PROREC for NFO before we get the IDC results.

HawaiiIDC

PRO-REC Y IP 1820
Just a quick question to all enlisted applicants or OP's. Once our application is sent in and processed, is an APSR generated for us, just like civilian applicants? Thanks and good luck to all awaiting results.

LadyT

So... no results yet. As expected

Some good news. I did call because I was curious about the December board deadline for reconsideration submission. Because results were not released in time they will still accept applications beyond the 5 November cut off, but only if you applied to the September board. That is if they actually convene in December.

Also, Good luck @A_Longo88. I can guarantee you will receive a PROREC for NFO before we get the IDC results.

What is this if the December board convenes... there is no if, they have to convene or I will cry.

PensacolaBayou

What is this if the December board convenes... there is no if, they have to convene or I will cry.

The summer board didn't convene after the April board got pushed with mid-June results. Thats why there were some 450+ applications for this one. I would be shocked if they had another board this calendar year.

LadyT

The summer board didn't convene after the April board got pushed with mid-June results. Thats why there were some 450+ applications for this one. I would be shocked if they had another board this calendar year.

Lol I was being dramatic. I know there is a chance it might not convene, but I can't think about that because it will just make me sad lol.

exNavyOffRec

I usually saw only 3 actual IDC boards per year, they are small communities and redesignations during OCS when they happen have a decent effect. A recent info poster by NRC? had the officer designators and numbers, I will post the info below, some were small enough they didn't appear to be listed or were combined with another.

12413 Naval Aviation (Pilot and NFO)
8230 SWO's
3754 Submarine Officers
2351 Supply
1568 Intel
1288 CEC
1187 EOD/SEAL
1001 IW
318 AMDO/AEDO

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
Is that the number of officers graduated from OCS in those designators? Or is that fleet-wide (all officer programs)?

PettyOfficerCJ

OK who is ready to get picked up tomorrow! Ya come on! another week , another 20 pages of us waiting or maybe we will get results!

Quick question to you..... It says in your stats that you got a pro-y at a previous board, but that your command wouldn't release you. Are you ok with saying why? So we could get a pro-y but our co could deny us leaving at the last minute? Under what circumstances would they do that?