• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
Which leads me to believe another week. Someone posted a few pages back that their POC at NRC said 3 - 4 day processing time once results are returned because of the number of applicants. If this is the case, I'd be shocked to see anything roll out on BOL by tomorrow.
@NavyOffRec has also said that processors have told applicants that they don't know when results will be out when they were posted minutes later. Just holding onto the glimmer of hope.
Good news is though, if the former is true, at least we'll know when they have and are processing the results.

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
I have been thinking, and I am pretty sure that the wait for results is just the calm before the storm. For those who are fortunate enough to get selected, I imagine that the wait will be much longer...

ryantexb

When I Talked to NRC yesterday they didn't have anything and once they get the results due to the size of the board it would take at least 3 days to push to BOL.

psulaw0929

OCS Class 04-16, 27 SEP 2015
To think that some of us may be board members one day. If that is ever the case, will we monitor threads like this to help gauge candidates? :rolleyes:

navyhaz

I have been thinking, and I am pretty sure that the wait for results is just the calm before the storm. For those who are fortunate enough to get selected, I imagine that the wait will be much longer...

man... you are right!!! considering those selected during the December 2013 board just left for OCS this past August.

priorguy

I've seen some people from the SWO board early this month who have already been issued final select letters.
I've seen them too, but it's only like 2 people and I believe the one guy has some particular circumstance with his application and the other is getting the run around from his recruiter. We'll see though - maybe there will be something either today or tomorrow (just like there might be something for the board results. HA!)

cem118

I'm actually one of the few that's completely fine with an extended wait for report date. All I need is the green light.
I've been lurking for a long while. This is my first post. I was curious, what are peoples estimates on when one would ship to OCS if they were selected? My OR has been saying March but from what I gather that may be optimistic.