• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February 8th 2015 OCS Class

Garcia

Its weird...we are only three months out, but this class appears to be empty (at least for AW members)

jakejake527

Its weird...we are only three months out, but this class appears to be empty (at least for AW members)
I read somewhere that winter classes consists mainly of "older/more mature" candidates. summer classes have younger folks due to school season.

according to a sergeant instructor...summer classes have more complainers...since younger people talk and complain more about stuff

winter classes have more guys with families/children...so they have the mentality of "let's just get this shit over with" and more aware of the mind games that the youngers guys screaming at them are playing.

Garcia

I think I also read that somewhere, which is good and might mean more class cohesion. I'm guessing Hunter and I will be some of the youngest in the class.

Reactions: HTR

azbornpilot

Aviation bum
Good Evening Ladies and Gents!! Just got the word this evening that I'll be joining you all in Newport for the 08 Feb 15 class! Checking in from the 29 Oct SNA/SNFO board!!

fmrarmy1

Just got the word this morning and FS paperwork in hand for the 08 FEB 15 class. Looks like I will be joining you all for OCS. See you all in Newport.