• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

Dman9191

Hey everyone,

I unfortunately missed the October 17th deadline for SNA by 2 days! Is there any idea as to when my packet could be up in front of the board? I really hope its not as late as January or February.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Boards are 90-120 days apart. If you add 90 days to next week's board, that puts you at the end of January.

FROG14

Naval Aviator
Is it really that late? No chance to make it anytime sooner?

Its rolling boards man, its really anyone's guess.... Trust me we all feel your pain. I've been in this process just over a year now.... As long as you're not age critical and you have a good application you'll get in eventually, it just might take some time.

CCTXNATIVE

Just got an email from my recruiter that I am still pending pro-board. Looks like I wille misusing this board.
Are you sure that's the case? I've been at PM status since early September...by OR says that the status will change in the next few days from Pm to ProBoard.