• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery...part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
walter111.jpg

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
What should we do with all the pics we downloaded to our computers? Is there a snail-mail address we should send them to?

I kid, I kid.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
What's with the insistence on getting your pics Kow? In all seriousness? Have you copyrighted them? Are you afraid someone is going to publish or take credit for them? You sort of put them out for the public's enjoyment on this site. They are nice.

Pags

N/A
pilot
MH-60S - Airborne Mine Countermeasures...

LOL. The rest sounds right though.
RAMICS (big gun) is defunded. Q-20 (towed sonar) and OASIS (magnetic influence) were cancelled due to the CNO's "no tow memo".

ALMDS (laser pod) and AMNS (mini torpedoes) remain funded and are in test. ALMDS is also on an early deployment; there was a CHINFO news release about the "Laser Hawks" recently.

MH-60S, ALMDS, and AMNS are the AMCM component of the LCS Mine Warfare Mission Package. Future AMCM dets to LCS will come from the HSC community.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I love how upset people get online sometimes. Seriously, who pissed in your Cheerios? Whatever. I liked the pics and insight but not with that attitude. I've got way too much shit to worry about now and more important things on my mind than forum drama.

That P-51 looks badass and I bet it's fun as hell. The T-6B is a fun little plane to throw around, especially in between bouts of sheer terror in the T-38.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Going through some old pics from active duty...found this one from 1991 aboard the USS Fletcher...getting ready to party in Vancouver, BC.

We wore huge beer goggles in Vancouver...Vancouver rocked.

"Wash Khakis"...too bad we couldn't wear them ashore at the squadron.

Status
Not open for further replies.