• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery...part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Except that the first MH-60S Airborne Mine Countermeasure detachment is deployed... So yeah... That is now one of your missions...

Wait. Who? I saw the console mod floating around but I didn't know people were going with it. RAMICS/ALMDS but no sled?

xmid

pilot
Contributor
Wait. Who? I saw the console mod floating around but I didn't know people were going with it. RAMICS/ALMDS but no sled?

No sled. I don't know if this is the right is the right place to be discussing what they are doing/using. They are in 5th fleet. The Det was sent to Pax to get spooled up on the systems.

exNavyOffRec

Since my words are not well received here anymore, I'll try this. Look, I used to see things in the Navy, and photograph them too!

14924434186_fbd599e827_b.jpg
Nice pic

exNavyOffRec

Yes... thanks. Please appreciate my applause at your humor. It's funny... I was merely rebuffing the fact that many folks here discounted my experience to judge what was wrong... then fucks like you bring it up as ammo for fodder? This site really sucks balls... you all know it. Nobody posts anything insightful, funny, or interesting anymore... and there sure is shit no responses that are anything but flame fags...

Be happy with yourself... you are among other douches...

I am trying, with gusto, go remove myself from this shitbag collection so called experts, but am having difficulty.

I like your pics, it is nice seeing stuff that guys are doing that are still out there, that goes for everyone in case anyone is wondering.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I told the web guy to remove all my pics... guess he has heartburn with that...
I don't have heartburn with that, you sent me a message requesting an account deletion at 6am this morning. I run this website as a hobby, and I have had other work today. As I mentioned in a response to you a short while ago, there isn't a specific admin button to delete all your posts. I can delete your account, but it would leave your posts and pics behind. I do not want to manually go through and delete them so I am researching if there is an sql or website query I can run to remove them per your request.

John

Treetop Flyer

pilot
You are trying to act like someone with incredibly thin skin and hurt feelings. Why would you even think he would spring into action and delete your pictures because you said so? Do it yourself. I promise no one gives a shit.

The tough guy routine just makes it funnier, so please continue the drama.

brownshoe

Contributor
^^^^ I guess he's afraid the door might hit him in the ass. Maybe someone can hold it for him as he leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.