• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 21st OCS

mitrokhin

@JoJo yeah I got to meet lots of the other people from the class - we organized a fb group and met up at this burger joint. You're not going to be disappointed by the calibre of people here, they already have my utmost respect. We have a good batch and I bet we can become honors class if we try hard enough. I think we had 20-30 of us show up for dinner.

JoJoGoHard

PRO-REC Y IW (18100) 20DEC13
@JoJo yeah I got to meet lots of the other people from the class - we organized a fb group and met up at this burger joint. You're not going to be disappointed by the calibre of people here, they already have my utmost respect. We have a good batch and I bet we can become honors class if we try hard enough. Btw I'm Corey from the fb page.
Sounds good Corey... I'm about 30 minutes out... See you'll shortly...

Class 0415 - if any of you are still out there, would you please advise on the treatment of federal holidays that fall within the class? I am looking at Columbus Day, Veterans Day, and Thanksgiving. Roll right through them as normal? Random stay-busy stuff? Otherwise? Your insight is appreciated. Thank you in advance.