• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tricky Situation

Charles White

Hello to everyone who decides to read this. I have been an avid reader for a while, first time poster first time member. This is a question geared for senior members, but any advice would be helpful.
Just finished my bachelors, and am ready to submit. Going over my package and something ghastly appears, I took a course via NCPACE and got an F... Oh no! Now it wasnt anything to do with my actual school and didnt go to my school for credit as I had already completed the requirement.
The question is how poorly do they look upon a failure of an NCPACE course? Will it hurt my chances?Quick stats, graduated Summa Cum Laude, very average astb 6,7,6 47, PPL, with high power, complex, and tail wheel endorsements around 80 hours. 4.0 eval average. Aircrew type 1000 + hrs.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Probably not a big deal, I failed a course in college (beef management...) and here I am...
Pickle

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Possibly...
I stopped going halfway through the semester; it was my (second) senior year and I had accepted a job offer and was already working. If I'd gotten the job two weeks earlier I could have dropped it...
Pickle

robav8r

None
Contributor
That sounds Bad Ass. Yeah, thats right, I have a degree in "Beef Science."