• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 November 2014

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
I got a call from my recruiter this morning saying a spot opened in the class and I had the possibility of filling it. About 5 minutes ago, I got the call saying I'm now in this class. I guess being extremely open with my dates was helpful!
I'd say. When he says spot opened up, does that mean that the class was full?

VoodooNova

None
I'd say. When he says spot opened up, does that mean that the class was full?

I didn't ask, so I don't know if the whole class is full. He told me a few weeks ago that each OCS class has a specific amount of each designator attending, which is how he explained my initial placement. Based on that, my best guess is the SWO "quota" in 23NOV was full and a spot opened.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
I didn't ask, so I don't know if the whole class is full. He told me a few weeks ago that each OCS class has a specific amount of each designator attending, which is how he explained my initial placement. Based on that, my best guess is the SWO "quota" in 23NOV was full and a spot opened.
Ahh okay thanks.

JonBob23

None
Do any of you know if OCS will be like boot camp for the complete 12 weeks or will things get more relaxed after the first four weeks? I tried talking with my recruiter about it but he couldn't give me a very accurate answer.I have read that OCS guide and all I know is that we will get weekend pass sometimes.

Jules_W

Do any of you know if OCS will be like boot camp for the complete 12 weeks or will things get more relaxed after the first four weeks? I tried talking with my recruiter about it but he couldn't give me a very accurate answer.I have read that OCS guide and all I know is that we will get weekend pass sometimes.

My good friend who just went through told me that a lot is just like boot camp, like inspections and making the racks. As for the rest, I've read on here that after the first four weeks (basically RLP) it gets a lot more relaxed. That's when we get more into classroom work.

Mozart

ill be joining everyone here on the 23rd. Bad luck and some hospital papers later I was kicked from the Sept 21 class to this one.

any other future pilots in here?