• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WHY BOTH MY OAR TESTS HAD NO FORMULA BAR IN MATH SECTION!!!!??

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
Truth: We're not terribly opaque about this. If you ask for help, maybe with a "thanks" thrown in, you'll get it here. If you didn't search ahead of time, ignore forum rules, or snark back with attitude when your confusing question isn't answered to your liking, then we might bust your chops. If you fight back at that with some real or imagined reason why you don't believe the rules apply to you, we'll all bust your chops. Kiss & make up and we'll all be good- just ask Joboy/OttoWrote8/WhateverHeIsNow. We can all get along* here.

*unless you're a war-hero poser, in which case go f*** yourself

yuppppp

IF U GUYS JUST GAVE STRAIGHT ANSWERS THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sundevil106150

IF U GUYS JUST GAVE STRAIGHT ANSWERS THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"If you guys were able to give straight answers there would not be any problems!". Do you see how I corrected that for you with proper spelling, without caps, and with the necessary amount of punctuation needed. Like I said before, thank God there was not a writing portion on the ASTB. Otherwise that original 32 OAR may have been a 20 for HALSTEAD and your OAR most likely would have suffered as well.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Here, let me give it to you "straight".

Your friend Halstead has a poor attitude. That's been proven numerous times in various places on this forum. Furthermore, in the very unlikely event she gets selected to attend OCS, it is highly doubtful that she has the mental capacity or intellect to complete the training.

This is a forum of Naval Officers and those who aspire to be such. Take a breath and think for a minute. If your personality doesn't fit in here, that might be a sign that your beliefs, your attitude, the way you come across, or your very nature may be lacking some critical aspect.

We're not here to hand out trophies, pat you on the back, or thank you for your wish to serve. Most of us are currently serving, or have served, various positions in the fleet and are here to help align your values and the way you approach military service with what's expected of a military officer.

If there is some point you would like to make about how you think we may somehow be mistaken, I invite you to a personal discussion on the matter. Otherwise, refrain from the juvenile text and punctuation...act like and adult, and remember who your audience is.

Last edited:

HTR

pilot
This is totally unnecessary.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If only I had access to this:
The-Banhammer.jpg