• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CDR Hugh "BusyBee604" Magee, Welcome Back Sir!

jmcquate

Contributor
Hugh, tell your son , "Happy Birthday" in a few days. 50 isn't as bad as I thought it would be..........I'm sure it won't be for him either..........and thanks again for telling me why I know this, and get your ass better.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
BzB out on parole for a couple of hours from physical rehab, saying hello to all from son Patrick's pad. Almost done with rehab, expect to be home in about two weeks. Then I will be back up online on AW to say hello to everybody.

Love and kisses,
BzB

Attachments

• eek[1].png
    eek[1].png
    941 bytes · Views: 2
  • smile[1].png
    smile[1].png
    897 bytes · Views: 2
  • eek[1].png
    eek[1].png
    941 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:

FROG14

Naval Aviator
:eek:BzB out on parole for a couple of hours from physical rehab, saying hello to all from son Patrick's pad. Almost done with rehab, expect to be home in about two weeks. Then I will be back up online on AW to say hello to everybody.

Love and kisses,
BzB

Good to hear Sir! Stay strong!

brownshoe

Contributor
:eek:BzB out on parole for a couple of hours from physical rehab, saying hello to all from son Patrick's pad. Almost done with rehab, expect to be home in about two weeks. Then I will be back up online on AW to say hello to everybody.

Love and kisses,
BzB
Good to see you buddy! Kick ass and take names! See you back on AW soon. Tell your family I understand and appreciate the updates received.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
BzB out on parole for a couple of hours from physical rehab, saying hello to all from son Patrick's pad. Almost done with rehab, expect to be home in about two weeks. Then I will be back up online on AW to say hello to everybody.

Love and kisses,
BzB

Awesome! Glad you're doing better!

Raul B

Love and kisses,
BzB

Welcome Back Sir!

brownshoe

Contributor
I've received a new update about BzB (I deleted a few of the personal items out of the email Patrick sent me):

"The truth is that Dad is doing a fantastic job at being patient with his progress, but more so with the red tape on involved in trying to get him back to Sungarden. With his main source of nutrition still being from the feeding tube, we must obtain a waiver from the powers that be to allow him to return there since they (Sungarden) do not have that level of care there. So he needs to have outside RN come to his place to administer the feedings. The answer may come as soon as next week and hopefully not any longer. As for Dad, he has tenaciously faced and overcome each obstacle both large and small, with the same go get 'em attitude that you have always known him for. I just got a report that he has gained another 4lbs. Last week and he is on to more liquid foods. Good news! All he wants is to get back to his home at Sungarden and we are all praying that the good news will come soon that he can. I plan to call him tonight when I get home so I will tell him that you were asking about him. Please let AW know he's hanging in there and will be able to get back to you all soon.

With sincerity and warm regards,

Patrick"

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
Thank you, Brownshoe for keeping us updated on BzB's progress. He is definitely in the thoughts and prayers of the PenguinFamily.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
That is great news! Will be great to have BZB back with us on the site! :)