• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CDR Hugh "BusyBee604" Magee, Welcome Back Sir!

brownshoe

Contributor
Update from Max lastnight:

"Hi Steve , I'm hanging with Dad tonight watching baseball. Dad got some good news today, after doing a great job knocking down pneumonia in his right lung,Docs have approved Dad's release tomorrow to Carmel Mountain Rehab hospital for further recovery. We're still taking it one day at a time, and hoping that with further recovery Dad will be able to go back to his place at Sun Garden. We will get his laptop to him at Carmel Mtn so hopefully he will bd able to type out a note to his AW buddies soon! Thanks for asking! --Son Mike sends"

brownshoe

Contributor
Update from Max lastnight:

"Steve,

BzB is one tough hombre! He checked out of UCSD Hillcrest yesterday, and is now resting comfortably at: Carmel Mountain Rehabilitation & Care Facility. (Address removed - PM me.)

His spirit is up. After a visit to his Prosthodontist this morning, Dad is resting up, and will begin physical and speech therapy soon on his continuing road to recovery, with a goal of getting him back to his place at Sun Garden Terrace. Carmel Mountain has wireless internet - we'll bring over his laptop soon, so he can send out AW greetings personally. On behalf of my Dad, Brother, and Sister, we thank all the AirWarriors for the cool Hawaiian Lei, and all the thoughts and prayers which helped Dad through a rough spot on his recovery.

- Son Michael sends"

KilroyUSN

Prior EM1(SS) - LTJG - VP P-8 NFO COTAC
None
Bubbleheads always trying to find a pooka to sleep in during field day ;) Welcome back BzB, glad everything went well!