• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14 DEC 14

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
Chain of Command always changes. Be familiar with the titles but not the names until you get there.

Bronco

Lurking Member
Checking into this class date... tenatively. No finsel yet. Merry Christmas to me! What is this classes number? How are y'all getting there btw?

PhiDelt_172

Hey no shit? Pick me up in VA! I'll throw in an EZ Pass and half the gas!

Haha that might actually be a thing. I'll probably chill in DC area for a few days then head out and I wouldn't mind picking you up. But you'd have to fend for yourself on xmas leave.

Cap'America13

OCS: Indoctrination Candidate Phase
Checking into this class date... tenatively. No finsel yet. Merry Christmas to me! What is this classes number? How are y'all getting there btw?

I'll be flying up from Orlando, FL. Not 100% sure yet if I am going to spend a couple days in RI before 14 DEC. Assuming we get FINSELs for this date we should all meet up in RI sometime before we start.

tdogsmith

Dangle Meistro
Got word I'm scheduled for this class. I'll be flying in from Denver, CO.

Looks like leave starts ~6 days in...should be interesting to say the least.

Ajtielk

Found out yesterday Ill be joining this class! So relieved im not leaving in Feb/March like my recruiter initially said and glad to start this career. As the crow flies, ill be driving up from AL and taking I95 for that long haul and will have room for one if anyone wants to co-pilot.

AE2ENSIGN

Hey guys,

checking in to this thread, I have a final select for this class. So... 3 months from today and we'll be starting our OCS adventure together. ;)