• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 21st OCS

JoJoGoHard

PRO-REC Y IW (18100) 20DEC13
Signed, Sealed, and Delivered!!! It's OH SO official now... 21SEP14 OCS Class 0415 here I come... I'll see you'll there... Let's Get It!!!

CAJ0520

I just got my letter today! Holy shit though, 4 weeks is so not as much time to prepare as I thought I would have! Time to pick up the running for real!

Connie

I was switched into this class a few weeks ago. Going to be SWO as well. Anyone from the Norfolk/VA Beach area?

hallissyc

Swore in Friday....SWO here.

I am headed to the 23 Nov 14 class. I am seeing that everyone is "swearing in"...is this only for non-priors? I have not received anything that states that I need to swear in (I am PRO-REC Y and have a FINALSEL Letter). Am I missing something?

jander12

pilot
I am headed to the 23 Nov 14 class. I am seeing that everyone is "swearing in"...is this only for non-priors? I have not received anything that states that I need to swear in (I am PRO-REC Y and have a FINALSEL Letter). Am I missing something?
Well, definitely all civilians and maybe anyone with a DD 214. Since we're paid as an E-5 at OCS (most of us) we have to swear in as an E-5 (at least that's what my paperwork/contract said yesterday). Since you're Active and have already swore in you will not need to swear in again.

Connie

Since I don't have a FB, I figured I'd ask this question here. I was wondering if anyone had an unofficial pack list for OCS they were going off of. I found this one, it is for USMC OCS, but I figure that it shouldn't be all that different -http://mossdaboss.blogspot.com/2011/05/unofficial-ocs-packing-list.html .

JoJoGoHard

I was switched into this class a few weeks ago. Going to be SWO as well. Anyone from the Norfolk/VA Beach area?
Congrats Connie... I am in the Va Beach area and will be leaving for Newport Thursday/Friday, haven't quite decided yet...

Air2Mud

Pro-Rec Y SNA
Morning everybody,
I've been in the middle of a cross-country move so I hadn't been stalking the pages of AW like I was when waiting to hear about the boards - hence the late entry.
Just wanted to wish everybody safe travels to Newport and all the best on 21Sep.
If you're looking for me on day 1, I'll be the prior-Army guy looking like I just landed on a new planet.

JoJoGoHard

Morning everybody,
I've been in the middle of a cross-country move so I hadn't been stalking the pages of AW like I was when waiting to hear about the boards - hence the late entry.
Just wanted to wish everybody safe travels to Newport and all the best on 21Sep.
If you're looking for me on day 1, I'll be the prior-Army guy looking like I just landed on a new planet.
Thanks Bro... Are you already in Newport??? I'll be there Saturday evening, not in any rush... Driving from Virginia...