• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AMDO Info

AD1

FTS AMDO
AD1,

First off congrats on the PRO REC for AMDO. I was selected for NFO and went through OCS almost a year ago. I ended up failing out of IFS since I could not land a plane so just last week I was redesignated as an AMDO which is awesome and feel very fortunate. I will be starting AMO school on the 8th of July but I see you have not gone to OCS yet, if you need any info which you will find a lot out here but more personal for a prior I will answer as much as I am allowed to. I will give you my experience going through there as a prior. Well once again congrats and if you need anything let me know.

Ensign
Rocha
Thank you sir. I will be attending DCOIC in November. This is the reservist OCS. I'm really looking forward to joining the AMDO community. Please let me know how AMO school is for all of us in the discussion. My brother is a first lieutenant in the marine corps and finished the school last year. He said it was a blast!

NP, DCO school will be cool, I used to envy them because they were treated a lot better than us Officer Candidates. I will definitely let you and the others on this site how school was, a fellow Ensign just went through it recently and she also said it was a blast. Cant wait!

RotoGenisis

Thanks Timothy. I called my OR but she is out on leave until after the 14th. Sitting tight. Good luck to all of us!

Roto

RotoGenisis

I spoke to my OR and she told me the board meets on Friday and it'll probably be 2 weeks until we get the results. Good luck ladies and gents!

It should take about a week to get the results. I hope with getting my Masters Degree and receiving 2 additional interviews from Captains that will get me Selected. By the way whats your real name? I don't think it is Rotogenisis. My name is Tim

Waiting patiently to see if I got Selected my 2nd time applying. Has anyone heard what the stats are on how many were Selected and Applied this time?

Flynchoppers

Thank you sir. I will be attending DCOIC in November. This is the reservist OCS. I'm really looking forward to joining the AMDO community. Please let me know how AMO school is for all of us in the discussion. My brother is a first lieutenant in the marine corps and finished the school last year. He said it was a blast!
I am new to the site and saw that you were Selected as an AMDO.. Which board were selected at? I have a few questions if you can p.m. me.. Thanks Jay