• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2 November 2014

Hump

Not at the Enterprise I want to work at...
Checking into this class as well, and just applied to the Facebook group as well.

Jules_W

I hope you get it soon, the anticipation is rough. You should not be far behind I'll send a few good wishes your way.

Thank you! I'm really hoping I'm in this class...I really want my birthday to be during OCS and this date is perfect for me.

Are all you guys who got your FINSELS working out hardcore now that there's no way you're not going to OCS?

James_1987

Thank you! I'm really hoping I'm in this class...I really want my birthday to be during OCS and this date is perfect for me.

Are all you guys who got your FINSELS working out hardcore now that there's no way you're not going to OCS?

You want to have your birthday during OCS? May I ask why?

I have been working out a lot. Usually weightlifting in the morning and running swimming or boxing in the afternoon.

Jules_W

You want to have your birthday during OCS? May I ask why?

I have been working out a lot. Usually weightlifting in the morning and running swimming or boxing in the afternoon.

I'm not sure why, but getting RPT'd in miserable cold on my birthday sounds great to me. Maybe I shouldn't be admitting to that....

ATTA BOY! Keep working hard! Get that PT score up! (not that it's low, just trying to encourage)!

James_1987

I'm not sure why, but getting RPT'd in miserable cold on my birthday sounds great to me. Maybe I shouldn't be admitting to that....

ATTA BOY! Keep working hard! Get that PT score up! (not that it's low, just trying to encourage)!

I'm not sure if I agree haha but I went to basic for my 21st birthday so I may be biased.

And thank you I'm continuing the improvement.

tadpole

First time posting here, but I've been lurking since early April when the IDC board kept getting pushed. I'm FINSEL for this class too. Joined the FB group as well. I look forward to seeing you all there.

I've been FINSEL for about two weeks now. My CO had me woken up in the middle of the night to pass the news.