• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

API Roommate(s) Needed NAS Pensacola

Robert Allen

I've fixed them, now I fly them!
So is there any chance of being able to explore Rhode Island at all? Or is my liberty only limited to the base?
For the senior classes "yes", junior class stuck in not just base but OTCN part of the base and exchange. BTW my class was the one who had people role, the break allowed for a few of us to get unfocused and ask themselves dumb questions about if I they could handle OCS. Then, one of the one's who DOR'd I saw on Facebook regreting his decision to leave, if we wouldnt have had that 2 week break I dont think any of them would have DOR'd. As for the rest of us it made RLP a brease and we were the first and only class so for not have anyone to have a reinspection. That being said there is still a good amount of classes that have everyone make it through RLP without loosing anyone but they just had the ones who failed inially complete a reinspect a few days later.

Robert Allen

I've fixed them, now I fly them!
So is there any chance of being able to explore Rhode Island at all? Or is my liberty only limited to the base?
For the senior classes "yes", junior class stuck in not just base but OTCN part of the base and exchange. BTW my class was the one who had people role, the break allowed for a few of us to get unfocused and ask themselves dumb questions about if I they could handle OCS. Then, one of the one's who DOR'd I saw on Facebook regreting his decision to leave, if we wouldnt have had that 2 week break I dont think any of them would have DOR'd. As for the rest of us it made RLP a brease and we were the first and only class so for not have anyone to have a reinspection. That being said there is still a good amount of classes that have everyone make it through RLP without loosing anyone but they just had the ones who failed inially complete a reinspect a few days later.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
Your class or company had no RLP failures?