• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October/November SNA & SNFO Boards

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think we all have a pretty good shot at the upcoming board. But Tosh Taylor is making us look really bad!!! HAHA
Tosh's 'numbers' are fine for him, but they do NOT make you, or any other applicant look bad. There are many other areas than just ASTB/OAR to be considered. Your package IS competitive!;)
Yeaaaaa... and here's me thinking I was competitive lmao
SAME AS ABOVE, get your eff'ing chin off the floor er, deck!:eek:
BzB

exNavyOffRec

Mine's lower than yours. Hang tough. My recruiter thinks I still have a decent shot with the rest of my kit, LOR's, Extracurics, etc. Whole person concept.

RUFi0181 or NOPO might be able to clarify but I thought they put the "6 months before graduation" rule back into effect.

HTR

pilot
Hey all!
I'm hoping for the October board as well, good luck everyone!

-SNA/NFO
Aeronautical Science Major, 3.9GPA
Commercial Multi-Engine Instrument rated, Certified Flight and Instrument Instructor, Advanced Ground Instructor with 415hrs and counting
Current Flight Instructor for Kansas State, and over the summer I was an instructor for the Naval Academy Powered Flight Program
Collegiate Flight Team coach, 2013 Regional Top Pilot and Top Scoring Contestant
ASTB: 60 7/8/8
LORs: 1 USN O-6, 1 USN O-5 (acquiring more)
Are you just starting your senior year of college?