• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Add Wings to your profile: Pinning on new wings

neppler

In 10 miles, turn left on V198...recalculating...
None
Winged 30May2014 from VP-30, requesting double anchor wings please!

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I cannot. Best I can do is regular AF wings, but here you go. I also added you to the Helo section.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I know! Spend two days completely out of the office because you're on the flight schedule and you come back and have to do actual work. Ridiculous.

Gainful

pilot
Got my wings out of VT-22 back in 2007. Could I have them added now that I've finally joined? Appreciate the help!

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
My God, I didn't know it was possible to make it through flight school...much less the fleet, without being a member of AW. Congrats.

Northstar

Ralph
None
Double anchor wings, please. Winged this past Friday out of VP-30. Hard to believe I've been relying on this forum for advice, gouge, motivation, etc., since April 2012 before I even took the ASTB and applied for OCS. Thanks for everything AW!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Double anchor wings, please. Winged this past Friday out of VP-30. Hard to believe I've been relying on this forum for advice, gouge, motivation, etc., since April 2012 before I even took the ASTB and applied for OCS. Thanks for everything AW!
Done. Many congrats!

John