• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2014 SWO Rolling Boards

AE2ENSIGN

Once again, rolling boards aren't predetermined. Once NRC feels a board is necessary, they convene shortly after. The rule of law has been 90 days, but in the past it has gone either more or less.
Sir,

That sounds good. I understand the rule of law is generally around 90 to 120 days for a board to convene. All we can do is wait and cross our fingers.

binoly

Sir,

That sounds good. I understand the rule of law is generally around 90 to 120 days for a board to convene. All we can do is wait and cross our fingers.

In my experience it seems as if were always waiting on something. For me it was my transcripts, and now the board. While patience is a virtue, it does get hard sometimes to remain patient. At this point I'm not expecting to see one until after October 1st. If it comes before then I'll consider it a blessing (especially if I get selected). Now I just wish the chief results would come out already. With any luck it will be this week.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
If it comes before then I'll consider it a blessing (especially if I get selected). Now I just wish the chief results would come out already. With any luck it will be this week.
Good luck on picking up Chief. That would be the cake that gets "frosted", when you are selected for OCS!:)
Frosted Cake.png
BzB

binoly

Good luck on picking up Chief. That would be the cake that gets "frosted", when you are selected for OCS!:)
View attachment 13894
BzB
Either by itsself would be a blessing but I want both. It has always been a goal of mine to make chief before getting commissioned, but I finally realized that I couldn't let that hold my application. Thank you. I think the hard part right now for the chief results is that the list is out there somewhere waiting on CNP to sign off on it. Unfortunately in this situation, there doesn't seem to be someone out there like NOPO to state when to expect the results to hit the street. Based on past boards it can be reasonably speculated that the board results should come out either this week or next week. They may push something out saying when to expect the TRIAD to get results like they have with the past few advancements. Only time will tell.

binoly

I was talking this morning with another OCS hopeful after cpo 365 this morning and there was a chief quietly listening to our conversation. I said something along the lines of I wouldn't expect to know anything until October about my application. The chief chimed in and said, there is good news with that, you'll already be in khakis by then.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I was talking this morning with another OCS hopeful after cpo 365 this morning and there was a chief quietly listening to our conversation. I said something along the lines of I wouldn't expect to know anything until October about my application. The chief chimed in and said, there is good news with that, you'll already be in khakis by then.

I'm rooting for you Brother!

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
I'm rotting rooting for you as well. Sounds like you got this.

EDIT: I can't type.

AE2ENSIGN

In my experience it seems as if were always waiting on something. For me it was my transcripts, and now the board. While patience is a virtue, it does get hard sometimes to remain patient. At this point I'm not expecting to see one until after October 1st. If it comes before then I'll consider it a blessing (especially if I get selected). Now I just wish the chief results would come out already. With any luck it will be this week.

Yeah that is fine with me. My patience has greatly increased over the years, especially being on an aircraft carrier, and waiting 2 hours to eat at the galley. Also, I am thinking the Chief results are already out. From what I heard at Drill weekend, SELRES and FTS Reserve Chief results have been released. However, active duty does have different release dates, so it is a possibility they haven't been released yet.

binoly

For those of you that haven't heard nopo said that there was a SWO board and results were pushed to the fleet. I can't see anything yet nor can my xo.