• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NPQ From Flight due to Personality Traits

exNavyOffRec

I agree too, pilots must have some traits of narcissism and compulsivity. As for the "dependent" traits, it could be that the test was misinterpreted or I answered based on the mindset of being in an artificial environment like OCS for 12 weeks. I can't help but think that NAMI was just watching their six and playing it safe to a fault.

Every since that Major did what he did in Texas any psych issues are under a microscope, no one wants to put their ass on the line.

RiseR 25

Every since that Major did what he did in Texas any psych issues are under a microscope, no one wants to put their ass on the line.

And that is ultimately most likely it is the way it is right now. Between Fort Hood, Sandy Hook, there was something in Quantico as well, and Navy yard, I can't say I blame NAMI or anyone at NHCNE for erring on the side of caution.

Mickgriddle

More good news from OCS: I was recently picked up by SWO (who are being surprisingly selective nowadays) this week and just commissioned as an ensign today in a small ceremony on the Nimitz quarterdeck with the CO issuing the Oath. Thank you everyone for your time and advice regarding my situation and I'll look to return the favor in the future. Needless to say, I'll probably be spending more time reading pubs and browsing sailor bob than on this site lol.