• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

RESUME HELP

chetterdude

PROPS PROPS PR.. OH SHIT CHIPS LIGHT ON #3
pilot
Does anyone have a solid aviators resume that they might be willing to offer as a shell? I am applying to grad schools and have never had a serious resume. I could just make one myself, but that seems like a lot of work, not to mention I'm sure I would pretty significantly miss the mark of what schools, or employers would actually be looking for. Thanks!

Pags

N/A
pilot
Does anyone have a solid aviators resume that they might be willing to offer as a shell? I am applying to grad schools and have never had a serious resume. I could just make one myself, but that seems like a lot of work, not to mention I'm sure I would pretty significantly miss the mark of what schools, or employers would actually be looking for. Thanks!
I think Garcia has one....

Your resumes need to be specific to the type of jobs you're trying to get to highlight the pertinent portions of your experience (essentially answering the questions that the job requirement asked). Without knowing what type of grad schools or jobs you're looking at, it'd be hard to provide a resume that'd be applicable as anything more than an example of format.

Have you looked online for more specific examples?

PhrogLoop

Adulting is hard
pilot
My resume worked for getting into grad school and was updated by the business school's career services director. I'll shoot it to ya.