• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Add Wings to your profile: Pinning on new wings

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Okay...it's official now :) Winged today in Meridian, going to fly -18C's in Oceana.
Even blind Squirrels occasionally... er, ... uh, ... oh never mind.:oops:

Sincere Congrats on earning your "Golden Crotch Keys", and getting Legacy Hornets is awesome. Posting a photo of the Wings Pinning should be an AW requirement, howzabout it?;)
NA Wings.gif
The "Blue Diamonds" of VFA-146. my former combat Squadron
[ATTACH=full]13807[/ATTACH]

Saludos Amigo, BzB

Attachments

• VFA-146-3.jpg
    VFA-146-3.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Here's a couple from my phone, the rest are on my camera and not transferrable yet...the first is my awesome wife, the second my "Top Hook" award.
Nice, thanks, and congrats on :Top Hooker"!;)

'Da Bee 56 years ago...

BzB

Attachments

• Hugh's Winging Chase Field TX by Mrs. Finnerty - 07-03-'58.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 30

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
No got. Sorry. The only non-pilot wings we have are NFO and Water Wings. And I don't think the Water Wings are working right now.

My waves of gold aren't showing up...is the SWO pin still down or do I need to re-request?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Still no worky. Webmaster is too busy jetting around the country to be useful here. Check that, he's posted some "classy" Gator pictures for private consumption. So there's that.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Still no worky. Webmaster is too busy jetting around the country to be useful here. Check that, he's posted some "classy" Gator pictures for private consumption. So there's that.
I gotta make it through my sims!!!

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Done, and from your post in the O-4 thread, it sounded like you're VP, so I gave you that, too. If that's incorrect, let me know and I'll give you whatever flavor of community you're from.