• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Conditional Release

AE2ENSIGN

Have you

Have you started your OCS process? I'm interested in knowing if you've taken the ASTB test already?
Yes I have taken the test. I have already submitted my package. I am prior enlisted and had to follow the OCS fleet checklist to submit.

Nathant09

I did about a year ago now but basically you have to request a conditional release (DD 368) through the manpower dept at your local NOSC. Before submitting the reuest they will need a signed letter from your unit CO stating he is willing to let you go. They should then send it to Millington TN for approval, which if I remember correctly took 1-2 weeks to get it back.

Once your DD 368 form got approved, what was the process after that. We're you a reservist going active? Did you have to go back to MEPS for medical and job selection, or was you able to keep your same rate? Just curious because I received the form back via email approved and will be contacting an active duty recruiter soon to see what's next. Thanks