• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Active Duty Trying to Schedule ASTB-E

uncdude33

I am running in to dead end's everywhere I go. My CCC tells me she has nothing to do with it. I can't get an Officer Recruiter to pick up a phone. I got in touch with Millington, TN and Pensacola FL, the home for questions concerning OCS and the ASTB-E respectfully, and neither were particularly helpful. I was instructed to contact my ESO, which my command does not currently have, and I cannot seem to make contact with the current POC for the ESO here on base. Any help on getting in touch with anybody who can just help me schedule the darn exam would be extremely helpful and appreciated. I am currently stationed aboard NAS Patuxent River, MD.

v/r,

AEAN Bailey

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
Contact your base Navy college office. They are usually pretty helpful. The exam is typically administered at the NRD in your area. Ask any local recruiting office for a POC at the main NRD office.

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
Try the Hampton Roads NROTC unit. Or any other NROTC unit. They all have ASTB and OAR setups.

exNavyOffRec

Try the Hampton Roads NROTC unit. Or any other NROTC unit. They all have ASTB and OAR setups.

When the ASTB E came out some NROTC units no longer have access to or desired to give the ASTB, and many stopped before that, none of the NROTC units that were in my NRD's area administered the ASTB.

NRD Richmond should be able to hook him up though.

Tenzo82

I was stationed at Pax River between 04-07 and took the test at PSD. I when to the building and ask for the ESO there. I hope that help.

BobbyNavy06

I am running in to dead end's everywhere I go. My CCC tells me she has nothing to do with it. I can't get an Officer Recruiter to pick up a phone. I got in touch with Millington, TN and Pensacola FL, the home for questions concerning OCS and the ASTB-E respectfully, and neither were particularly helpful. I was instructed to contact my ESO, which my command does not currently have, and I cannot seem to make contact with the current POC for the ESO here on base. Any help on getting in touch with anybody who can just help me schedule the darn exam would be extremely helpful and appreciated. I am currently stationed aboard NAS Patuxent River, MD.

v/r,

AEAN Bailey

Hello,
Depending on your command location, contacting the Officer Recruiter or Enlisted Recruiter in your Duty Station area would be a wise idea. I am stationed in New Jersey, (NJ) - Lakehurst to be exact, and my command is actually an extension of PAX. I contacted the local recruiter here in NJ, and he told me that I should be able to take the test in the NJ MEPS located on McGuire AFB. I do hope he is right, and if so you may have to look into coming down to NJ and making that 3 hour drive if you want to take the ASTB-E.

Sincerely,

uncdude33

Thanks for all the advice. Our temporary ESO finally came back from leave and got the test scheduled and it went great. Thanks for all the help though.

graciesm

I am stationed in Norfolk and have a contact down here if you would like to take it 3 hours away.

Hello...can you assist me with a point of contact in Norfolk for taking the test...I am running into brick walls between P'Cola, NPC, and command. Thanks in advance