• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March SWO PROBOARD Results Released

AE2ENSIGN

Hey Guys,

Any news on when the next SWO board will be held? I'm hearing sometime in late May. If that is so, I probably wont be able to piece together my SWO package by then. What could be a projected date after the May SWO board? Sometime in July? I'm trying to gauge my timing for the board, because my understanding is your medical forms in the package are only valid for 90 days, then you have to redo them. Thanks for the help!

AE2ENSIGN

Excellent, okay I'm trying to make that board if possible. Anybody know when they stop accepting packages by? just wondering. I am waiting on one more AMDO interview, two LORS from professors, 1 transcript and my CO Recommendation. Then I can do my medical screening and submit.

ayomeekey

Excellent, okay I'm trying to make that board if possible. Anybody know when they stop accepting packages by? just wondering. I am waiting on one more AMDO interview, two LORS from professors, 1 transcript and my CO Recommendation. Then I can do my medical screening and submit.
Hi,

From an experience I had last year, the SWO board was July 15 and the package was due by May 15th. My recruiter allowed a little time after the may deadline for tweaks or any little details that may have been missed.

Hope that helps.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Next SWO board will be in conjunction with Pilot/NFO boards. The next board will happen in the summertime, meaning around July/Aug timeframe.

otejay

Has everyone from this board received finsel and ocs date? Trying to get an idea on the extent of the SWO backlog