• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
I believe you're right about that. I just think the A-6 airframe is awesome, its a shame its going away

Very true. I think there's something very cool about going up in such a high performance machine with 3 of your squadronmates, it reminds me of the "spirited" drives I'm sure many of us have taken with a car full of friends. :cool:

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
"Oh hey, aren't you 'x' from Air Warriors"

I feel as though this will be a reality for some of us.
I can only hope that is how it turns out. Hopefully we all make it. That said, even if we all end up at PROREC-Y, due to age issues we may not all end up in the same OCS class.

And I second the sentiment as everyone seems like a great group of people.

I hope we all get in a class together as well, as soon as I get my final select I will make a thread on the class date. The more we know about each other before we go in will only make us a stronger class, we all have to survive OCS together as a team.

The_Pants

Even if we don't get classed up together, anyone in Louisville area it would be great to celebrate and meet some prospective classmates. We'll know soon enough!!!

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO
Just 5 more days....

What's that saying...? A watched clock never moves?
If the board does convene on Monday, I will most likely miss it... again. N3M had me do a follow-up after MEPS with a local doctor to do the three consecutive days of blood pressure checks. Just finished them today and won't expect to see a PQ letter till sometime next week. Oh well, I don't mind waiting anymore, and on a positive note, I got a new job today!

mickistopheles

If the board does convene on Monday, I will most likely miss it... again. N3M had me do a follow-up after MEPS with a local doctor to do the three consecutive days of blood pressure checks. Just finished them today and won't expect to see a PQ letter till sometime next week. Oh well, I don't mind waiting anymore, and on a positive note, I got a new job today!

I'm essentially in the same boat. I thought all of my stuff was done, but turns out a piece was still missing and it just got submitted today.

Bronco

Lurking Member
What is everyone's opinion on resurrecting the spreadsheet? I see lots of new people. Who created that thing anyways?

brogdawg32

I'm neutral to it. The problem was people were making inferences off it not realizing it is inherently skewed as we don't have all the data. It has positives and negatives