• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone waiting on MSC boards this year?

Gnar

I'm not familiar with all the specialties...what is AEP? Is the board only for that specialty? It unfortunate that we all have to piece together different pieces of information on a public forum to try to figure out what is going on. I'm still not sure on my status or if the DA plan has been signed and my OR is out of the office more often than not.
AEP = Aerospace Experimental Psychologist. I am not sure whether the board in question is for AEPs only though. I think there is only two of us applying this year so I would not be surprised if they grouped us up with others.
Ya, seems like they like to keep us in the dark...

MSCHCA

Okay, so to be specific... How many people out there have applied for DA MSC HCA? I'm trying to get an accurate assessment of how many people are actually in the same exact boat as me in order to better gauge my current status. I have seen others get news about HSCP and other fields like biochem, but no one for my specialty. Can anyone with a current DA MSC HCA application chime in and let me know if you've heard anything about final select letters, ODS dates, or selections period?.... Thanks!

Gnar

Just texted my recruiter to get an update on my (AEP) package. Again, not sure if they group us up together or not.

I got the following response, " Nothing yet, we are just waiting on the results of the board to post, I don't believe selections will finish before next Friday".

JRoy

"Come and Take It"
Okay, so to be specific... How many people out there have applied for DA MSC HCA? I'm trying to get an accurate assessment of how many people are actually in the same exact boat as me in order to better gauge my current status. I have seen others get news about HSCP and other fields like biochem, but no one for my specialty. Can anyone with a current DA MSC HCA application chime in and let me know if you've heard anything about final select letters, ODS dates, or selections period?.... Thanks!

DA MSC HCA still Pro Rec Y after speaking with recruiter today. No concrete info on final selects

MSCHCA

Here we are in March and I haven't from anyone who was in my pool.... Has anyone from the MSC HCA direct accession group received any FS letter or ODS dates?

JRoy

"Come and Take It"
I received word from my recruiter yesterday that he has received my final select letter. I am out of town this week so I will have more information next week.

I hope everyone hears soon.

MSCHCA

Just received my Final Select letter. I could not be more excited!!!! I wonder how long after receiving this letter will I get commissioned and sent to ODS.... Does anyone know?