• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 may

Andyb765

Just sent a request to the FB page. I'm an AWR1 AD currently stationed in Japan due to get to RI on the 16th or 17 th. Ready to get this OCS class started.

Unforgiven33

I am in this class. I am also a prior, 5 years as Machinist Mate on USS Albuquerque stationed in Connecticut and San Diego. 3 years as a Navy Seabee Equipment Operator in the Reserves. And now picked up as Pilot for this class. Going to be fun.

Sent my request for the facebook page.

Also, according to this page we graduate Aug 8th. Can anyone confirm? I can't get on NSIPS.

http://www.airwarriors.com/community/index.php?threads/fy14-class-dates.40403/

Unforgiven33

Any of the other priors bringing uniforms or just buying all new stuff? I can't decide how many sets of digi's to bring or boots or anything else to bring? So what are the other priors bringing?

Anyone get orders yet?

Last edited:

gvillaneng

Pro-Rec CEC
I am in this class. I am also a prior, 5 years as Machinist Mate on USS Albuquerque stationed in Connecticut and San Diego. 3 years as a Navy Seabee Equipment Operator in the Reserves. And now picked up as Pilot for this class. Going to be fun.

Also, according to this page we graduate Aug 8th. Can anyone confirm? I can't get on NSIPS.

It is August 8th. Peter posted the class schedules on the FB page

AdamJ123

Se

Send me a message with your name for fb so I can add you.

ABF2

i spoke to ted williams and he is trying to put me in this class.... i have to renounce my citizenship from trinidad and tabago first so i am underway now doing that and hopefully i can be in this class... i just got selected late march so i didnt have alot of time to physically prepare but i will as of today.... i see alot of active duty in this class so i hope i get in this class keep you all posted .

mosst75268

I am in this class as well. Just wanted to say hey to everyone in the class. I am currently active with 7 years in and stationed in Hawaii. I am arriving a couple days early so my body can rest from the jet lag. I am going to stay at the CHALET on base. If anyone has any questions that I can help with just let me know.

MA1 Timothy Moss