• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO FY-14 CLOSED

Mark Spanel

I mean, I want to finish school and I don't graduate till July 31, and my kit is already submitted so I'll wait to see what they say. I've already looked into enlisted careers that I like, one of which is the same thing my fiancée is doing: internal communication electrician

Givemeinfo

Also, like I've said in another thread, if I don't get offered a spot I'm gonna enlist

Go on YouTube and watch basic videos on circuits and pulley systems, I went through every ASTB book at Barnes n nobles and made flash cards of any question that I couldn't do automatically. Practice all the math questions so you can do multiplying, divide, do squares, and all that in just a few seconds. And go online and find all the gouge you can get.

Also volunteering looks great on an application, and it doesn't cost money.

Good luck

Mark Spanel

my question is how the hell do you prepare for the flight control stuff? and I've practice a lot for the astb, and i got darn good at what my books went over. as soon as i sit for the test, nothing on it is anything I've gone over.